Joseph P. Miller is past president of Miller Fence Company Inc, which has been in business since 1967. He is a graduate of Worcester Junior College and received his Bachelor’s degree in Economics at McPherson College, Kansas. Shortly after college, he joined the United States Navy and served from 1970 to 1973. Prior to going into the fence business, Mr. Miller was employed at Guaranty Bank and Trust of Worcester from 1973 to 1976. He left the bank in 1976 after the passing of his father and founder of Miller Fence, Joseph Miller, to devote himself to the family owned fence company. In his spare time, he enjoys spending quality time with his family, three grandchildren and golfing. Mr. Miller is actively involved in raising money for local charity organizations.
Due to Mr. Miller’s dedication and business acumen, Miller Fence Company has increased its level of excellence and superior reputation through the years. Since opening in 1967, Miller Fence Company has grown tremendously and is proud to be the leading fence company in Central Massachusetts.
- 1978: Service award presented by Anchor Fence
- 1980-PRESENT: Member of American Fence Association (AFA)
- 1983: Distinguished Dealer Award presented by Bufftech
- 1989: Special Recognition Award presented by the Builder’s Association
- 1991: Support Award presented by the Builder’s Association
- 1997-2000: President of American Fence Association Northeast Chapter
- 1997-2000: Served on Board of Governors for American Fence Association
- 1994: CNA Insurance Award for safety in the work place
- 1994: Distinguished Distributor Award presented by Anchor Fence
- 1996: Distinguished Distributor Award presented by Colonial Aluminum
- 1997: Distinguished Distributor of the Year Award presented by Anchor Fence
- 1998: American Fence Association Chapter Project of the Year Award
- 1990-91, 95, 99, 2000, 2001, 2004, 2005: Home Show Awards for Best Outdoor Display
- 1984-PRESENT: Member of Worcester Executives
- 1991: President of Worcester Executives
- 1989: Worcester Executives – Executive of the Year
- 1993: Presented the key to the city of Worcester
- 1981-2020: Serves on the Board of Directors for the Better Business Bureau of Central New England
- 1999-PRESENT: Serves as chairman of the Member Advisory Board for Blackstone National Golf Course in Sutton, MA
- 2018: Inducted into the American Fence Association Hall of Fame in Phoenix, AZ
- 2016-PRESENT: Serves on the board of the Lithuanian Charitable Society (Maironis Banquet Facility) in Shrewsbury, MA
Kimberly Miller, CFP
Kimberly Miller is President of Miller Fence Company. She was born and raised in Sutton, Massachusetts. She graduated from Sutton High School, Class of ’03, and attended Quinnipiac University and Assumption College where she obtained her Bachelor’s degree in Business Management in 2007. She started off in the business at a very young age performing random tasks such as painting fences and answering phones. As she grew older, she has worked in every aspect of the business from building and installing fences, estimating residential, commercial and industrial projects, office management, operations management, shipping and receiving, and more. Currently she runs the day to day operations of the business and does commercial sales.
Kimberly is President of the American Fence Association, NE Chapter and is an active member of the Lithuanian club, Maironis Banquet Facility in Shrewsbury. She is very passionate about animals – especially her rescue dogs, Rudy and Dinah – and spends a lot of time donating money and materials to various animal rescues and shelters. In her off time, she enjoys golfing, traveling and dining out, darts, snowboarding and spending time with her family and friends.
- 2021-Present – Treasurer of the American Fence Association, NE Chapter
- 2019-2020 – Re-Elected as President of the American Fence Association, NE Chapter
- 2017-Present – National American Fence Association Chapter Presidents’ Committee
- 2017-2018 – President of the American Fence Association, NE Chapter
- 2018 – Phoenix, AZ – Passed the AFA Certified Fence Professional (CFP) exam
- 2012-2016 – Served on the Board of Directors for the American Fence Association, NE Chapter
- 2020-Present – Serves on the Board of Directors for the Better Business Bureau of Central New England
- 2017 1st Place Special Recognition award – DCU Spring Home Show – Worcester, MA
- National American Fence Association Blue Ribbon Contractor
- 2009-Present – CertainTeed Bufftech Vinyl Fencing Master Craftsman
- 2009-Present – Evernew Decking & Railing Master Craftsman
- 2010-Present – 5-Star Fence Contractor
- 2013 – Regency Fireplace Products Firepower Certificate
Aaron joined the team at the beginning of 2019. He is originally from upstate New York but has been here in central Mass for the last few years. He comes to us with a background in Education and Operations Management. He makes sure that everything from scheduling to final install goes smoothly. When he isn’t here at Miller Fence, he enjoys spending time with his family and doing anything outdoors.
Colleen is our “go to” in the office for many different aspects of the business. She can help schedule your estimates and answer any questions you may have about your fence installation. She also helps process your payments and address any billing/ financing questions.
When not at work, she enjoys fighting with her four-year-old over which spoon to eat cereal with, camping in the summer and road tripping to warmer states in the winter. Feel free to give her a shout for any of your fencing needs!
Rick joined Miller Fence in 2017. He started in our wood shop building and fabricating all fence materials and shortly moved into the Shop Supervisor position. He managed the install crews, the yard and deliveries, plus much more which makes him an intricate part of the Miller Fence team. He is now pursuing commercial and residential sales.
Bio coming shortly…
Brooks Mackay was born in Brighton and raised in Rutland, MA. He is a high school math teacher and his 10+ years in retail/customer service bring a lot to the table at Miller Fence. He is a strong problem solver which comes in handy when dealing with the difficult New England land layouts. On his free time, he enjoys softball, golf, video games, traveling with his wife and spending time with family and friends.